#execfintech is essentially about networking, and a big part of that comes down to visibility – who are you and what is it that you do.
We offer various opportunities and tools to boost your visibility, one of which is our pitch competition – it’s designed to provide a stage for the most promising fintechs at #execfintech.
We are excited to announce that this year’s competing startups pitch for 20.000 EUR in cash prizes. Apply here.
- Application closes on February 7th, 2016, at 11:59 PM (CET)
- 30 semifinalists will be announced and contacted on Monday (February 8th)
- Fill out the application form
- Experts will preselect 30 semifinalists.
These 30 startups will receive two free tickets to attend #execfintech
- Semifinals take place on the product stage in the morning. Each startup gets three minutes to pitch, followed by a two minute Q&A of the jury
- The jury selects the hottest six startups for the finals in the afternoon, who will again pitch in front of the audience. (three minutes to pitch and five minutes for Q&A)
Judges & prizes:
- An expert jury will face the challenge of crowning #execfintech’s top pitches.
- The total prize money sums up to 20.000 EUR in cash (no strings attached).
1st place: 10.000 EUR
2nd place: 6.000 EUR
3rd place: 4.000 EUR
And remember, all of these startups will be pitching in front of fintech investors and corporates from all across Europe. So whether you walk away with the money or not, you might still find your next investor or corporate partner somewhere in the audience.
If you haven’t applied yet but are curious, follow this link and fill out the application.