If you’re eligible (see requirements below) and want to apply for Connect Europe, send an email to Claudia [at] execio.co. Deadline for applications is the 7th of February. Read on for details.
Part of the importance that is ascribed to fintech is owed to the fact that its impact is affecting everyone. It truly is a global, interconnected and therefore interdependent system.
From the beginning on, the Exec I/O series worked towards connecting international decision makers from startups, corporations and investors. #execfintech follows this tradition and it always pains us to see foreign startups retract their application due to ticket costs. This why we’re happy to announce our ‘Connect Europe’ program.
With the help of our partners and through the channels of our international network, we’re inviting top startups from various countries and regions to join the conference free of charge.
If you want to meet Europe’s senior executives of leading financial firms, top tier fintech investors and fintech founders in just one day, you should join us for #execfintech in Frankfurt, on March 8th.
Requirements for applicants
- Your startup’s product or services lie in fintech, security, big data or encryption.
- You’re based in one of the following countries:
Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Belarus, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Turkey, Ukraine
How to apply
- Send your application via email to claudia[at]execio.co
- Your application should include:
- Your website and/or social media channels
- A short written pitch or attached slide deck introducing your startup
- With how many team members you’d like to come
- additionally: link your crunchbase, f6s, angel.co profile
- Application closes on February 7th, 2016, at 11:59 PM (CET). If you’re chosen, you’ll receive your confirmation on Monday, February 8th
Who we choose and what you get
- We invite the top 10 startups from your country/region (those who WOW us).
- You’ll get two tickets to the conference for free (worth 600€ and increasing)
- Additionally, you can apply to pitch at #execfintech
- You can also apply to demo your product
- You can get a booth to exhibit at #execfintech for just 150€ instead of 500€
- Foreign startups might be eligible to join without ticket fees
- The offer extends to two startup tickets
- Discounts on exhibition option