If you’re eligible (see requirements below) and want to apply for Connect Europe, send an email to Claudia [at] execio.co. Deadline for applications is the 7th of February. Read on for details.
Part of the importance that is ascribed to fintech is owed to the fact that its impact is affecting everyone. It truly is a global, interconnected and therefore interdependent system.
From the beginning on, the Exec I/O series worked towards connecting international decision makers from startups, corporations and investors. #execfintech follows this tradition and it always pains us to see foreign startups retract their application due to ticket costs. This why we’re happy to announce our ‘Connect Europe’ program.
With the help of our partners and through the channels of our international network, we’re inviting top startups from various countries and regions to join the conference free of charge.
If you want to meet Europe’s senior executives of leading financial firms, top tier fintech investors and fintech founders in just one day, you should join us for #execfintech in Frankfurt, on March 8th.
Requirements for applicants
- Your startup’s product or services lie in fintech, security, big data or encryption.
- You’re based in one of the following countries:
Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Belarus, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Turkey, Ukraine
How to apply
- Send your application via email to claudia[at]execio.co
- Your application should include:
- Your website and/or social media channels
- A short written pitch or attached slide deck introducing your startup
- With how many team members you’d like to come
- additionally: link your crunchbase, f6s, angel.co profile
- Application closes on February 7th, 2016, at 11:59 PM (CET). If you’re chosen, you’ll receive your confirmation on Monday, February 8th
Who we choose and what you get
- We invite the top 10 startups from your country/region (those who WOW us).
- You’ll get two tickets to the conference for free (worth 600€ and increasing)
- Additionally, you can apply to pitch at #execfintech
- You can also apply to demo your product
- You can get a booth to exhibit at #execfintech for just 150€ instead of 500€
- Foreign startups might be eligible to join without ticket fees
- The offer extends to two startup tickets
- Discounts on exhibition option
If you had one day to get up close and personal with Europe’s fintech scene, what would you do?
Talk to people, network. Listen to experts on stage, broaden your horizon. Analyze the products that are out there.
With #execfintech we want to provide a stage for the best products, startup ideas and technological trends. As a results of numerous applications from startups all across Europe, we are again and again blown away by the quality of products out there. Many of them hidden gems we haven’t heard of before.
Dedicated stage for product demos
However, we also want to stay true to our efficient, executive-compatible one-day schedule. Therefore, for #execfintech 2016 we decided to give these companies a dedicated stage to showcase all those fintech product demos you would otherwise miss.
Working products, no prototypes
Throughout the day, attendees can showcase their product, API or solution live on stage. Please note, the stage is intended for working products, not for prototypes, startup ideas or powerpoint pitches. And the good thing: we will not limit this to startups. Corporates or software providers who want to present their API, solution or service are welcome to do so on stage.
Slots are limited, apply now
If you want to present on the demo stage then please send an application to ramin[at]execio.co including:
- website of the product you want to demo
- access credentials to the product (to verify that it is really working) or a link to your app in one of the app-stores
- a slide-deck (extensive) with actual screenshots or an explanatory video that showcases your product
Conferences are about who to meet, what to learn and of course, about spreading the word. Next to networking at #execfintech there are various ways to present your startup.
Pitch your startup in front of investors and senior executives
Over the past years we have organized more than 200 startup events and well over 100 pitch competitions. If you’ve ever been to the Pirate Summit and have seen the Walk the Plank pitch competition or have visited a Pirates On Shore event in one of 50+ countries, you know that they are designed for founders, by founders. The same passion goes for #execfintech!
There will be an expert jury to select the winning teams. You can apply to pitch here. Deadline for your pitch application is the 12th of February 2016.
Demo your product
#execfintech is about showcasing the best products, startup ideas and technological trends. Therefore, we have decided to add a stage exclusively for that. Throughout the day, attendees can showcase their product, API or solution live on stage. Whether you are a corporate or a startup. However, it is a stage for product demos and not for pitches. The idea is to showcase a working product and not a slide deck.
You can apply here to demo your product at #execfintech.
With executives from hundreds of international fintech companies, #execfintech is the place to exhibit your services and products. Plan meetings with senior corporate executives, startups and investors face to face at your own booth.
- Startup booths are sold in a bundle with 1x Startup ticket and are subject to current ticket prices.
- Booths for investors & corporates are exclusively limited to our partners – contact Meike if you’re interested.
Share your story and insights
Last but not least we offer experienced startup founders the possibility to share their story on stage. Please not that stage time cannot be bought. Speakers at #execfintech are either directly approached by us or recommended. If you want to recommend a speaker please send an email to ramin[at]execio.co.
Looking forward to seeing your startup in the spotlight at #execfintech.